Student Learning Objective & Student Growth Measurement Resources
The resources below contain information about implementing Student Learning Objectives and Student Growth Measures. We encourage you to look at materials not listed under your state, as these are all strong examples, many of which can be readily adapted to meet different state or local requirements.
- The National Comprehensive Center for Teacher Quality: Measuring Teachers' Contributions to Student Learning Growth for Non-Tested Grades and Subjects
- U.S. Department of Education - Targeting Growth: Using Student Learning Objectives as a Measure of Educator Effectiveness
- Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC)
- PARCC Item & Task Prototypes
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC)
- Rhode Island Department of Elementary and Secondary Education: Office of Educator Quality and Certification; Student Learning Objectives
Thank you for visiting Align, Assess, Achieve!Have questions? We are here to help!
Please don't hesitate to contact us or give us a call at (614) 505-6820